Some of our clients don’t understand what is a strategy and why the work is better with it. Strategy is an instruction of interaction between the agency and the client: you get a model of promotion in social networks and see the whole project – from its starting point to the main goals.
The strategy contains the following blocks.
- Goals of social media promotion.
- Segmentation of the targeted audience: geography, age, sex, social status, etc., the main target groups of clients.
- Needs of audience, unobvious human needs (the satisfaction of these needs will affect consumers’ behavior and motivation to buy).
- Behavior of competitors in social media.
- Offering optimal social media and tools to achieve the goals.
- Offering the concept of community development.
- A content strategy: type, message, and content stylistics for each audience segment; examples of contests and activities; a content plan for 3 months.
- Concept of communities’ design and brand’s content (variants of community design, branding of posts etc).
- KPI and estimation methods for KPI, a work plan.
- A budget.